Friday, February 25, 2011

If anyone ever needs physical therapists in Sun Valley area

I was in enough pain from the accident that I was willing to try both traditional and non traditional therapists. Highly recommended was Michael Rollins
who is certified in "Active isolated stretching and strengthening". He also uses ARP wave technology which is similar (but different) to the electrical stimulus used by many therapists. He is also also highly trained in Tai-Chi...guess what... I learned that rather than breathing regularly I hold my breath while in the midst of a focused activity...this could be a life changing discovery!

I also worked with Dean Rutherford who is a Chiropractor in Hailey who did wonders to straighten my neck that was very misaligned after hitting my head so hard. He also added traditional electro stimulus to my treatments.

When Michael had to leave on a business trip he recommended 3 PT's. I chose Jill Pardini who is a certified PT and SCS. Her clinic is Sun Valley Sports Therapy which operates within Zynergy which is an awesome sports facility. Following her treatments I then had access to the clubs aromatherapy steam room and Jacuzzi which allowed for additional stretching/range of motion exercise. She was the perfect match for me....a great blend of optimism and reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment