Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random shots of amazing Oregon coast voyage

hmmmm didn't realize there was something of a lighthouse geek buried deep within....

Here's  evidence that yes Kirk...Laurie who camps in tents with her wheeled luggage...has found a way to "camp" far more comfortably...
And fortunately this time Gary has his shirt on....
So all this excitement and we haven't even seen the slightest hint of snow yet. Who knew??!


Home to Bellevue just in time for Sadie and Brian's wedding. A wonderful celebration definitely not to have been missed!
The week progressed to more stuff to do so we can really get going with the adventures Yes...including exciting events like cleaning out the attic so there's now room to cram some of the stuff we've moved from Gary's old house and my office up there. This pack rat nonsense will slow us down unless we get a grip and start throwing out even more! 


So this morning all of the good intentions for more clean out fall to the wayside as I dove into the Canyon's website and started pondering.....Just How DO I Mountain?? Woman of so few words that I am...seriously...we have to put together our application into a two (as in 2) minute video. Oh...one other small issue...the instructions indicate a need to submit a sample of our blogging style. Well, in case I end up submitting this as a sterling example, I'd better state that having come from the Corporate World where someone else always did the creative web publications THIS blog will demonstrate that...given the motivation.... I can be a fast learner. Yes...for the record, this is week one diving into the apps on my new Apple rather than using my Dell PBFF (prior best friend forever ). Step one was to get some photos uploaded that I could post to the blog.


And...tah...de...de... tah...it is also Day One of "The Blog". I can only trust that the evolution of it will demonstrate exactly what my adoption rate to all things fresh will be! I guess the next step is to invite some of you to evidence this newborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment